2. Decide the template you want. There are so many ways you can put your life story together. Decide on a set of questions to use, or just go chronologically. You may want to know more about how LifeBio works.
3. Find a friend you can share the process with. Having a friend or a group of people to complete your life stories with can make the process more enjoyable. It's fun to share what you've written, and to learn about your friend's lives.
4. Look at photo albums. Pictures can be a great way to remember some of your favorite stories. We tend to take pictures of what we love the most. Jot down some memories that come to mind from the photos you look at.
5. Make a list of your favorite memories. You've done so much in your life. It's probably too much to write in one book. Write down your favorite things that you've done. Call some family members and ask them what they'd like to know.
6. Answer a question a day. Making an autobiography can be a daunting task. Just write one answer for the day. When you're done, read over the questions for the next day and take awhile to ponder over it.
7. Do the best you can. Don't let one question trip you up. You can skip over it, or you can avoid it completely if you don't want to talk about it. Just keep going until you complete it. It'll be worth it!
Lifebio.com has web memberships, an app, and journals that can make this process so much easier. It greatly simplifies making your autobiography, freeing you up to think about your memories! Check it out! Call 1-866-LIFEBIO or 937-303-4576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if we can assist you in any way.