My Life Story -- Lessons learned from 41 years of life experience

Your life story and my life story are unique. I've learned a thing or two through the years and so have you. We don't always think about it or talk about it, but every day of life teaches us all something. I can only imagine that  at age 51, 61, 81 or 101, I will most likely name different lessons learned, but here are my thoughts at age 41.

1) Live in the moment...and take a breath too. It's easy at my age to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of children and work and laundry and dishes. It takes extra effort to sit down to watch a movie together or to go sled riding or hiking instead.

2) Life is hard...but life is great too! Unexpected things happen. Each of us has hardship and pain, but also a lot of JOY and love to experience every day. Life is not perfect for any of us--not for me, not for you, not for our spouses, our parents, or our children. We just have to do the best we can to make the most of every day and to help people through their challenges. We all need a listening ear sometimes or we need to be that listening ear for others. 

3) Cherish the people. Learn from the people who are precious to you. Know them. Forgive and be forgiven. Connect by phone or email. Capture their essence any way you can. Gain wisdom from your parents or grandparents life experiences. Life is not about stuff, accomplishments, and money. Life is about loving each other and making it through every day....together.

My life story and your life story  -- we're all just continuing down the road of life with adventures every step of the way. http://www.lifebio.com/

Comments