Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from LifeBio! Whether you are of Irish decent or not, you may have family traditions surrounding the holiday that date back generations. If not, why not start one today? Some of the most treasured memories are those surrounding holiday celebrations with loved ones. Cook a traditional Irish meal for your family or visit your local Irish pub with a few close friends. It's traditions like these that make us unique and special.

I've recorded my memories of my favorite holiday traditions and celebrations in my Memory Journal, as so should you! When I pass down my autobiography to my children, and my children's children, I am confident that they will get to know me for who I really am--my beliefs, values, traditions, and so on--which goes much deeper than information about my genealogy. Do your children know how you celebrated St. Patrick's Day when you were a kid? Did your grandmother make a traditional dinner or teach you a special jig? Preserve your memories for your loved ones today!

Comments