Day 5 & 6: Joliet, IL and back to Ohio

Dad and I met Andrea Hein in Joliet, IL on Thursday morning (Aug. 5). Andrea was intrigued by the LifeBio idea and decided to write a column about it. It will appear in the Joliet Herald News on Monday. Andrea said that life had taught her...that everyone is, first and foremost, human. Each person should be treated with dignity and respect. No one is perfect. Joliet is a special town because it's the only place in the U.S. where Route 30 and Route 66 meet. Maybe someday LifeBio will make it all the way down Route 66...

We made our way back through Indiana--through Indianapolis--and then on to Cincinnati, Dayton, Springfield, and home to Marysville, Ohio. Over 1,000 miles were put on the car in only 5 days. My husband and my kids were sure glad to see me back. I know I will always remember this wonderful trip, and the good times I had with the people we met and with my Dad. During the trip, I had seen my whole family--my Mom, my sister (LeAnne), and my brothers (Ed and Lance) plus their families. Everyone had been a part of the LifeBio Road of Life Adventure. That's the way it should be.

Let's do it again next year!

Comments